Hello,

I would I like to share a great site that I found. It is called TradingSolutions.
They have free software that you can download. Now look I tried it and it really is free.

You might be asking if it's a scam or is it a free 30 day free trial and then they start charging you no it's FREE FREE FREE. No credit card at all that's why I liked it can't go wrong.

What is TradingSolutions? It is an advanced technical analysis trading software package. It has the ability to learn patterns from historical data, allowing you to create highly accurate trading systems that inform you when to buy and sell. This trading software effectively performs market timing for all types of financial markets, including stocks, futures and currencies (FOREX).

You can try it out and if you don't like it just delete it. What do you got to lose?

Download TradingSolutions


0 comments